To the point
Measuring & checking systems
The precise detection, alignment and monitoring of industrial components, machines and systems place the highest demands on surveying. This work requires measuring methods adapted to the respective task and suitable measuring instruments with which the required accuracies can be achieved.
- Preparation of the overall measuring concept
- Definition of the measuring and inspection points
- Definition of the positioning points
- Compilation of the measuring software
- Production of all components
- Complete assembly
- 3D measuring & documentation
- Nominal scanning & documentation
- On-site commissioning
- Patented AUT-TECH clamping systems for gauge construction with standard components
Gauge for simulation of the assembly process and visual inspection of all closure parts.
Gauge for locating and measuring of individual sheet metal parts. Patented AUT-TECH tensioning system for the manufacturing of fixtures with standard components.
Gauge for the visual control of complete doors, hoods and lift gates (closures)
Gauge for individual requirements after customer request
Gauge for visual inspection of the openings of doors, hoods, etc. at car body
Device for locating of individual components or complete assemblies on a measuring machine